- Wichita St. pounds Missouri St. to reach 33-0
- No. 1 UConn trounces Cincy in AAC quarters
- WVU overcomes Wiggins’ 41 to stun Kansas
- Smart move? Iowa St. fans tease star, ‘flop’
- Stanford’s Shaw opposed to early signing day
- L’ville clinches share of AAC title with blowout
- Kentucky downs S. Carolina to reach SEC final
- Florida routs Kentucky to finish 18-0 in SEC
- McDermott among Wooden Award finalists
- Harvard snags 1st spot in NCAA tourney field
50 Cent Agrees to Fight Floyd Mayweather
- Updated: November 15, 2012
Billionaire Alki David Offers 50 Cent and Floyd Mayweather $5,000,000 each to settle their Grudge in the ring
The Eccentric Billionaire Alki David and Partner Celebrity Boxing Owner Damon Feldman has offered boxing superstar Floyd Mayweather and ex-friend rapper 50 Cent a $5 Million pay-day (each) to settle their differences in a 3 round Celebrity Boxing match. Alki says the match will show Live on Filmon.com and Battlecam.com if Floyd and 50 step to the plate and battle it out in a Boxing match!
The match will be 3-2minute rounds with Headgear and the Big Celebrity Boxing Gloves. 50 has been boxing for years and has a sizable difference over Floyd but it equals out with Floyd’s experience says Alki. Alki David is most recently known for offering Chris Brown and Drake $5 Million each to settle their grudge; but Drake pulled out of the potential match. The 50 vs Floyd match would take place in Las Vegas on Friday, December 14, 2013.
“I’ll fight him, Dec 14th is [too] soon, ” 50 Tweeted. “I would need time to get in shape. I’m 204 right now I hit that boy he will see a white light,” 50 tweeted.
After speaking with Celebrity boxing CEO, Damon Feldman, 50 sent is interested; but it is Floyd who may be holding back. 50 Cent and Floyd have been good friends for a while, this may be a way for the two to get it all out.