- Powerful, Fast and Reliable Internet for All Students in the Home
- Wayne Simmonds on Flyers: We don’t want ‘repeat of last year’ (Puck Daddy)
- Phillies Minor League review, Aug. 17-23
- Puck Daddy’s Summer Series: The St. Louis Blues from A to Z (Puck Daddy)
- Phils have nothing to show for crushing All-Star arms
Advertise with Philly Sports Live
Become a premium sponsor or advertiser of Philly Sports Live and ensure your brand is seen by hundreds of thousands of sports media members, writers, bloggers, and passionate, engaged fans — all of which are key influences in the blogosphere and sporting world.
PhillySportsLive.com, which was started in May. 2011, is one of the fastest growing sports communities on the web, one that is viewed by hundreds of thousands of readers every month and is one of the few sports communities that is read regularly by sports media, writers and bloggers, as well as passionate and engaged sports fans who are active in online communities, forums and social networks.
As a result, Philly Sports Live gives advertisers a unique opportunity to have their product, service and brand seen by key influences who spread their messages to the blogosphere and social media realm in a viral manner.
Here are some benefits to advertising with Philly Sports Live:
- Get in on the ground floor of one of the fastest-growing sports sites on the Web.
- Tens of thousands of page views per month.
- Hundreds of sports blogger subscribers.
- Compete Ranking – 150K (in our first three months).
- Showcased alongside content that’s been featured and linked to by SI.com, the Yahoo! homepage, NYTimes.com, Deadspin.com, ESPN.com, Philly.com, Huffington Post, and more.
- A majority of Philly Sports Live readers already have and are promoting their blogs on Philly Sports Live – which means they get social media and online marketing, write about the content they are passionate about, and are active publishers of viral content.
PSL has a variety of advertising opportunities available, so please don’t hesitate to contact us by sending an email to: Frank@Phillysportslive.com or submit the form below: