- Powerful, Fast and Reliable Internet for All Students in the Home
- Wayne Simmonds on Flyers: We don’t want ‘repeat of last year’ (Puck Daddy)
- Phillies Minor League review, Aug. 17-23
- Puck Daddy’s Summer Series: The St. Louis Blues from A to Z (Puck Daddy)
- Phils have nothing to show for crushing All-Star arms
Allen Iverson Crossed Over Michael Jordan 15 Years Ago
- Updated: March 13, 2012
Remember that amazing moment on March 12th, 1997, when a young Allen Iverson crossed over arguably the greatest basketball player ever, Michael Jordan? 15 Years later, it’s still one of the better non-playoff NBA highlights you’ll ever see. But how did it happen? How did Jordan, nine-time all defensive first teamer, end up on the other end of a highlight?
Honestly, is there really a better and/or exciting move than the crossover in the game of basketball? I mean, what’s better than watching a player break the ankles off his opponent? Tim Hardaway started it but Allen Iverson perfected it. In fact, those two guys were the focal point of up-and-coming players who were trying to replicate the move to add to their arsenal.
SIXERS BRING BACK AI