- Michael Phelps Not planning a comeback for the 2016 summer gamesPosted 3 days ago
- Late Magic Wins Series for the PhilliesPosted 3 days ago
- Phillies Week 7 In ReviewPosted 3 days ago
- Union Tough Out Second Straight Win Against FirePosted 5 days ago
- Match Preview: Philadelphia Union vs. Chicago Fire, IIPosted 6 days ago
- Donovan, Galaxy Embarrass Union 4-1Posted 7 days ago
- BREAKING: Union Trade Gabriel Farfan to Chivas USAPosted 9 days ago
- McNabb to Retire as an EaglePosted 9 days ago
- Phillies Week 6 in ReviewPosted 11 days ago
- Desert StormPosted 11 days ago
Aly Raisman Wins Gold Medal on Individual Floor Exercise
- Updated: August 7, 2012
Aly Raisman finishes the Olympics with more medals than any of her teammates.
Aly Raisman her final Olympic events Tuesday with a gold medal in the individual floor exercise and a bronze in the balance beam. She finishes the games with three medals. Aly Raisman ends with more medals then teammates, Gabby Douglas and Jordyn Wieber.
Raisman finished the London games with two golds: (1) her individual floor performance and (1) Americans’ all-around team triumph and (1) bronze in the beam.
Aly Raisman scored a 15.6 on which dominated the event and it’s competitors, including Wieber, who stepped out of bounds finishing in seventh place.