- SOG: 2014 Algarve Cup USWNT v Denmark
- Legends hosts: Nova, Michigan, VCU, Oregon
- Johnson, Sims lead Baylor to Big 12 title
- No. 23 DePaul advances to Big East title game
- Wofford captures SoCon, returns to tourney
- No. 1 UConn routs Louisville to win AAC title
- Embiid (back) could be out until mid-NCAAs
- Chattanooga tops Davidson for SoCon title
- Manhattan wins MAAC, punches NCAA ticket
- Delaware clinches 1st NCAA bid since 1999
Andrew Bynum Almost Ready for Season Debut!
- Updated: January 28, 2013
The coaching staff has ramped up its preparation for getting Bynum into a game, and throughout the organization there is a giddy sense, whether warranted or not, that it will happen surprisingly soon. According to general manager Tony DiLeo, the team believes that Bynum could begin full practice by the end of this week and might be in uniform shortly thereafter barring a setback to his creaky knees.
If there are no setbacks, the organization quietly is hoping to have Bynum play in a game or two before the all-star break, which begins Feb. 14. The benefit of having him play and then using the break to have him recover and evaluate how it went is a real consideration. The Sixers are only 3 games behind Boston pushing toward the All-Star break. With the return of Bynum near; this team may just make a run?