- Michael Phelps Not planning a comeback for the 2016 summer gamesPosted 2 days ago
- Late Magic Wins Series for the PhilliesPosted 2 days ago
- Phillies Week 7 In ReviewPosted 2 days ago
- Union Tough Out Second Straight Win Against FirePosted 3 days ago
- Match Preview: Philadelphia Union vs. Chicago Fire, IIPosted 4 days ago
- Donovan, Galaxy Embarrass Union 4-1Posted 5 days ago
- BREAKING: Union Trade Gabriel Farfan to Chivas USAPosted 7 days ago
- McNabb to Retire as an EaglePosted 8 days ago
- Phillies Week 6 in ReviewPosted 9 days ago
- Desert StormPosted 9 days ago
Andrew Bynum Almost Ready for Season Debut!
- Updated: January 28, 2013
The coaching staff has ramped up its preparation for getting Bynum into a game, and throughout the organization there is a giddy sense, whether warranted or not, that it will happen surprisingly soon. According to general manager Tony DiLeo, the team believes that Bynum could begin full practice by the end of this week and might be in uniform shortly thereafter barring a setback to his creaky knees.
If there are no setbacks, the organization quietly is hoping to have Bynum play in a game or two before the all-star break, which begins Feb. 14. The benefit of having him play and then using the break to have him recover and evaluate how it went is a real consideration. The Sixers are only 3 games behind Boston pushing toward the All-Star break. With the return of Bynum near; this team may just make a run?