- PSL Five: Previewing Union vs. ImpactPosted 21 hours ago
- Bakary Soumaré Traded to FirePosted 2 days ago
- Michael Phelps Not planning a comeback for the 2016 summer gamesPosted 5 days ago
- Late Magic Wins Series for the PhilliesPosted 5 days ago
- Phillies Week 7 In ReviewPosted 5 days ago
- Union Tough Out Second Straight Win Against FirePosted 7 days ago
- Match Preview: Philadelphia Union vs. Chicago Fire, IIPosted 8 days ago
- Donovan, Galaxy Embarrass Union 4-1Posted 9 days ago
- BREAKING: Union Trade Gabriel Farfan to Chivas USAPosted 11 days ago
- McNabb to Retire as an EaglePosted 11 days ago
Andy Reid remains on a short leash unless in 2012
- Updated: June 29, 2012
After a disappointing 2011 season in which the Philadelphia Eagles posted a 8-8 record and missed the playoffs. Andy Reid has remained the scapegoat to Eagles fans. Overall Andy Reid is now entering his 13th season with a record of 126 wins, 81 losses and 1 tie as the Philadelphia Eagles head coach.
Despite all of the talent the Eagles acquired last season during free agency, the fact remains the Eagles never had a great opportunity to gel as a team. The NFL lockout didn’t allow any NFL teams to have any mini-camps before the start of training camp.
Therefore Andy Reid deserves a second chance to prove he can take the Philadelphia Eagles back to the promised land Super Bowl 47. Former Philadelphia Eagles free safety Brian Dawkins stated ” This is the year to me that says, if there was a chance for this team to go far it should be this year.” “ You should know your team, you should know who can do what,” Dawkins stated in reference to his former head coach Andy Reid.
The best way for Andy Reid to avoid all of the doubters and criticism is to finally prove he can win a Lombardi trophy as the head coach of the Philadelphia Eagles this season.