- Powerful, Fast and Reliable Internet for All Students in the Home
- Wayne Simmonds on Flyers: We don’t want ‘repeat of last year’ (Puck Daddy)
- Phillies Minor League review, Aug. 17-23
- Puck Daddy’s Summer Series: The St. Louis Blues from A to Z (Puck Daddy)
- Phils have nothing to show for crushing All-Star arms
Buffalo Bills fan found dead after being ejected
- Updated: November 16, 2012
A 26-year-old male was found dead earlier this morning in a creek behind the Bills practice facility. The football fan had been ejected from last night’s Bills-Dolphins game, according to Buffalo media. Police aren’t sure how the fan ended up in the creek. The Buffalo News is reporting the Rochester man was ejected for being drunk.
According to WIVB-Buffalo:
Search crews in Orchard Park located a 26-year-old man’s body Friday morning, who was reported missing after Thursday night’s Buffalo Bills game. The man is not from the Buffalo area. The Erie County Sheriff’s Office needed to use an ATV during the search, to locate the man’s body.
If your friend or family was ejected from a sporting event for being heavily intoxicated; would you let him fend for himself? I guess with the game being so close, and a Prime Time game….Maybe?
See the photo below of the distance between the stadium and where the body was found.