- Selection committee to monitor Embiid injury
- Florida banged up entering spring practice
- Warren tops Parker for ACC player of year
- Orr out following 7 seasons at Bowling Green
- S. Dakota fires interim hoops coach James
- Ex-Iowa player sues over ‘rhabdo’ injuries
- Cottage Talk Extra Time: (Cardiff City vs. Fulham)
- SOG: 2014 Algarve Cup USWNT v Denmark
- Legends hosts: Nova, Michigan, VCU, Oregon
- Johnson, Sims lead Baylor to Big 12 title
Buffalo Bills fan found dead after being ejected
- Updated: November 16, 2012
A 26-year-old male was found dead earlier this morning in a creek behind the Bills practice facility. The football fan had been ejected from last night’s Bills-Dolphins game, according to Buffalo media. Police aren’t sure how the fan ended up in the creek. The Buffalo News is reporting the Rochester man was ejected for being drunk.
According to WIVB-Buffalo:
Search crews in Orchard Park located a 26-year-old man’s body Friday morning, who was reported missing after Thursday night’s Buffalo Bills game. The man is not from the Buffalo area. The Erie County Sheriff’s Office needed to use an ATV during the search, to locate the man’s body.
If your friend or family was ejected from a sporting event for being heavily intoxicated; would you let him fend for himself? I guess with the game being so close, and a Prime Time game….Maybe?
See the photo below of the distance between the stadium and where the body was found.