- Match Preview: Philadelphia Union vs. Chicago Fire, IIPosted 23 hours ago
- Donovan, Galaxy Embarrass Union 4-1Posted 2 days ago
- BREAKING: Union Trade Gabriel Farfan to Chivas USAPosted 4 days ago
- McNabb to Retire as an EaglePosted 4 days ago
- Phillies Week 6 in ReviewPosted 6 days ago
- Desert StormPosted 6 days ago
- Zac MacMath Leads Union to 1-0 Win Over FirePosted 7 days ago
- Match Preview: Philadelphia Union vs. Chicago FirePosted 8 days ago
- Felix Jones visits Philadelphia Eagles for a workoutPosted 10 days ago
- Phillies Week 5 in ReviewPosted 12 days ago
Buffalo Bills fan found dead after being ejected
- Updated: November 16, 2012
A 26-year-old male was found dead earlier this morning in a creek behind the Bills practice facility. The football fan had been ejected from last night’s Bills-Dolphins game, according to Buffalo media. Police aren’t sure how the fan ended up in the creek. The Buffalo News is reporting the Rochester man was ejected for being drunk.
According to WIVB-Buffalo:
Search crews in Orchard Park located a 26-year-old man’s body Friday morning, who was reported missing after Thursday night’s Buffalo Bills game. The man is not from the Buffalo area. The Erie County Sheriff’s Office needed to use an ATV during the search, to locate the man’s body.
If your friend or family was ejected from a sporting event for being heavily intoxicated; would you let him fend for himself? I guess with the game being so close, and a Prime Time game….Maybe?
See the photo below of the distance between the stadium and where the body was found.