- Powerful, Fast and Reliable Internet for All Students in the Home
- Wayne Simmonds on Flyers: We don’t want ‘repeat of last year’ (Puck Daddy)
- Phillies Minor League review, Aug. 17-23
- Puck Daddy’s Summer Series: The St. Louis Blues from A to Z (Puck Daddy)
- Phils have nothing to show for crushing All-Star arms
Blue Jays pitcher JA Happ hit in head with line drive
- Updated: May 8, 2013
In Tuesday night’s Blue Jays-Rays game, Toronto starting pitcher JA Happ was hit in the side of the head by a line drive off the bat of Rays outfielder Desmond Jennings. Happ was taken off the field on a stretcher with his head immobilized, and he offered the crowd a wave of his hand as he left the field.