- Chase Utley at the Bat
- Week 3 In Review
- Phillies Offense Continue to Struggle
- Phillies Lose, But You Got to Love that Cliff Lee
- Two Old Favorites Off to Good Starts
- Utley Wins It Late for Phillies
- Ghost Town
- Rollins Dinger Saved the Day in Extras
- Week 2 In Review
- Phillies Beat Up a Cy Young Front Runner
Bynum set back again due to BOWLING!
- Updated: November 19, 2012
BOWLING? Are you kidding me? Bowling?
On Sunday, Sixers center Andrew Bynum said he does indeed believe that he injured his left knee while bowling a week ago Saturday.
Bynum, who has not played for the Sixers in the preseason or regular season since coming over from the Los Angeles Lakers, said he most recently rolled a frame Nov. 10. Bynum, who has a history of knee problems, also said, “In hindsight, I guess you shouldn’t go bowling. It’s not more than anything I’ve done in my rehab.”
Andrew Bynum did raise a question, which undoubtedly not only weighs heavily on Bynum, but on the Sixers, too: “I’m taking the position that if that happens bowling, what happens dunking?”
I guess he makes a valid point, if he could not do something as simple as bowl, what makes us think he could dunk or block shots? I am starting to regret the happiness felt when we fist heard of this trade.