- Powerful, Fast and Reliable Internet for All Students in the Home
- Wayne Simmonds on Flyers: We don’t want ‘repeat of last year’ (Puck Daddy)
- Phillies Minor League review, Aug. 17-23
- Puck Daddy’s Summer Series: The St. Louis Blues from A to Z (Puck Daddy)
- Phils have nothing to show for crushing All-Star arms
Calgary Beat Wings 16-8
- Updated: January 28, 2013
On Sunday afternoon from the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia PA, the Philadelphia Wings took on the Calgary Roughnecks. The wings came into this game off a loss to Buffalo Bandits on January 26th, while Calgary came into the game off a win over the Colorado Mammoth on January 25th. The wings were wearing their camo jerseys to benefit The Wounded Warrior project.
Calgary started with the Ball and scored 15 seconds into game on a goal by Geoff Snider. The first penalty of the game was called on the Wings Jordan Hall, who received two minutes for roughing. At the end of first quarter, Calgary led 4-0. The Wings first goal of the game came in the second quarter by Paul Rabil, Calgary increased their lead to take an 8-2 lead into halftime> The Wings Paul Rabil had the only two goals for Philadelphia in the first half,
The wings came out in the third quarter on fire with goals by Kevin Ross, Kevin Crowley and Drew Westervelt to cut the Calgary lead to 10-7. Paul Rabil scored the hat trick goal in the 4th quarter to make it 10-8. Calgary would add six more goals and hold on for a 16-8 win.
Wings coach Johnny Mouradian Post Game Press Conference:
Wings Paul Rabil Post Game Press Conference:
Wings coach Johnny Mouradian:
Wings Paul Rabil: