- Michael Phelps Not planning a comeback for the 2016 summer gamesPosted 3 days ago
- Late Magic Wins Series for the PhilliesPosted 3 days ago
- Phillies Week 7 In ReviewPosted 3 days ago
- Union Tough Out Second Straight Win Against FirePosted 4 days ago
- Match Preview: Philadelphia Union vs. Chicago Fire, IIPosted 6 days ago
- Donovan, Galaxy Embarrass Union 4-1Posted 7 days ago
- BREAKING: Union Trade Gabriel Farfan to Chivas USAPosted 9 days ago
- McNabb to Retire as an EaglePosted 9 days ago
- Phillies Week 6 in ReviewPosted 10 days ago
- Desert StormPosted 10 days ago
Chargers Vincent Brown Breaks Ankle After Touchdown
- Updated: August 19, 2012
Once the starters were out of the game, the San Diego Chargers found a pulse and beat the Dallas Cowboys. Whitehurst played well after replacing Rivers. He started the Chargers’ comeback with an 18-yard touchdown pass to Vincent Brown on the first drive of the second half. Brown broke his left ankle on the play and was carted off the field. Chargers coach Norv Turner didn’t know yet if Brown will need surgery.
“I think we’re equipped to handle whatever comes our way and we’ll have guys step up and fill his shoes,” Turner said.