- Gators’ Donovan harps on quick turnaround
- Sources: Appalachian St. fires coach Capel
- Florida, Wichita St. remain 1-2; UK falls out
- Future Blue Devils highlight Jordan game rosters
- UConn, Irish stay top 2 in AP women’s poll
- Self ‘confident’ Embiid will play despite back
- Ejim chosen over Wiggins as Big 12′s POY
- SOG: 2014 Algarve Cup USWNT v Sweden 03/07/2014
- Cuse closes regular season with rout of FSU
- TSD Podcast Episode 57: No New Jersey
Eagles fire defensive line coach Jim Washburn
- Updated: December 3, 2012
The Philadelphia Eagles continue to rearrange the deck chairs on the Titanic, firing defensive line coach Jim Washburn following Sunday night’s 38-33 loss to the Dallas Cowboys.
Brasher previously coached the Eagles’ defensive line in 1985 and again from 1999-2005, when he retired from football. Washburn, who instituted the team’s “Wide 9″ defensive front, had remained on duty despite the team’s firing of defensive coordinator Juan Castillo earlier this month.
Reid will apparently address the move at a Monday afternoon press conference.