- Chase Utley at the Bat
- Week 3 In Review
- Phillies Offense Continue to Struggle
- Phillies Lose, But You Got to Love that Cliff Lee
- Two Old Favorites Off to Good Starts
- Utley Wins It Late for Phillies
- Ghost Town
- Rollins Dinger Saved the Day in Extras
- Week 2 In Review
- Phillies Beat Up a Cy Young Front Runner
Eagles fire defensive line coach Jim Washburn
- Updated: December 3, 2012
The Philadelphia Eagles continue to rearrange the deck chairs on the Titanic, firing defensive line coach Jim Washburn following Sunday night’s 38-33 loss to the Dallas Cowboys.
Brasher previously coached the Eagles’ defensive line in 1985 and again from 1999-2005, when he retired from football. Washburn, who instituted the team’s “Wide 9″ defensive front, had remained on duty despite the team’s firing of defensive coordinator Juan Castillo earlier this month.
Reid will apparently address the move at a Monday afternoon press conference.