- Bakary Soumaré Traded to FirePosted 2 hours ago
- Michael Phelps Not planning a comeback for the 2016 summer gamesPosted 4 days ago
- Late Magic Wins Series for the PhilliesPosted 4 days ago
- Phillies Week 7 In ReviewPosted 4 days ago
- Union Tough Out Second Straight Win Against FirePosted 5 days ago
- Match Preview: Philadelphia Union vs. Chicago Fire, IIPosted 6 days ago
- Donovan, Galaxy Embarrass Union 4-1Posted 7 days ago
- BREAKING: Union Trade Gabriel Farfan to Chivas USAPosted 9 days ago
- McNabb to Retire as an EaglePosted 10 days ago
- Phillies Week 6 in ReviewPosted 11 days ago
Eagles fire defensive line coach Jim Washburn
- Updated: December 3, 2012
The Philadelphia Eagles continue to rearrange the deck chairs on the Titanic, firing defensive line coach Jim Washburn following Sunday night’s 38-33 loss to the Dallas Cowboys.
Brasher previously coached the Eagles’ defensive line in 1985 and again from 1999-2005, when he retired from football. Washburn, who instituted the team’s “Wide 9″ defensive front, had remained on duty despite the team’s firing of defensive coordinator Juan Castillo earlier this month.
Reid will apparently address the move at a Monday afternoon press conference.