- Powerful, Fast and Reliable Internet for All Students in the Home
- Wayne Simmonds on Flyers: We don’t want ‘repeat of last year’ (Puck Daddy)
- Phillies Minor League review, Aug. 17-23
- Puck Daddy’s Summer Series: The St. Louis Blues from A to Z (Puck Daddy)
- Phils have nothing to show for crushing All-Star arms
Eagles fire defensive line coach Jim Washburn
- Updated: December 3, 2012
The Philadelphia Eagles continue to rearrange the deck chairs on the Titanic, firing defensive line coach Jim Washburn following Sunday night’s 38-33 loss to the Dallas Cowboys.
Brasher previously coached the Eagles’ defensive line in 1985 and again from 1999-2005, when he retired from football. Washburn, who instituted the team’s “Wide 9” defensive front, had remained on duty despite the team’s firing of defensive coordinator Juan Castillo earlier this month.
Reid will apparently address the move at a Monday afternoon press conference.