- Reuben Amaro: Hamels, Lee rumors are “Silly”
- Eagles Squeak Out Another Win
- Eagles Hold Off Surging Skins
- Preview Eagles vs. Redskins game
- Paint It, Black: Pregaming USA v NZ Maori All-Blacks
- Maori All Blacks: Rugby Warriors
- World Series Game One
- Eagles Future
- Who’s It Going To Be?
- Wired 96.5 JP Podcast: WWE Superstar Curtis Axel
The Eagles Stick with Vick
- Updated: February 11, 2013
The Philadelphia Eagles and new head coach Chip Kelly have decided to give QB Michael Vick another crack at making the Eagles into a playoff team and have re-signed him for the 2013 season, per ESPN’s Adam Shefter:
Biggest off-season QB domino already has fallen: Eagles have re-signed Michael Vick to a one-year deal for 2013 season.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) February 11, 2013
Michael Vick received a restructured 3-year deal, but it is essentially a 1-year deal. Last two years will be voided on March 15.
— Jeff McLane (@Jeff_McLane) February 11, 2013
Prior to Monday, Vick was scheduled to make $15.5 million in base salary in 2013 under the six –year, $100 million extension he signed with the Eagles in 2011. Last season Vick passed for 2,362 yards, 12 touchdowns and 10 interceptions in 10 games last season.