- Match Preview: Philadelphia Union vs. Chicago Fire, IIPosted 1 day ago
- Donovan, Galaxy Embarrass Union 4-1Posted 2 days ago
- BREAKING: Union Trade Gabriel Farfan to Chivas USAPosted 4 days ago
- McNabb to Retire as an EaglePosted 4 days ago
- Phillies Week 6 in ReviewPosted 6 days ago
- Desert StormPosted 6 days ago
- Zac MacMath Leads Union to 1-0 Win Over FirePosted 7 days ago
- Match Preview: Philadelphia Union vs. Chicago FirePosted 8 days ago
- Felix Jones visits Philadelphia Eagles for a workoutPosted 10 days ago
- Phillies Week 5 in ReviewPosted 12 days ago
Fantasy Update: Alex Smith, Concussion – Ruled Out
- Updated: November 19, 2012
San Francisco 49ers quarterback Alex Smith has not received medical clearance from an independent neurologist to return from a concussion and will not play against the Chicago Bears on Monday night, ESPN’s Chris Mortensen reports.
Smith is believed to have sustained his concussion while attempting a quarterback sneak on a fourth-and-one play in the second quarter of last Sunday’s 24-24 tie with the St. Louis Rams.