- Powerful, Fast and Reliable Internet for All Students in the Home
- Wayne Simmonds on Flyers: We don’t want ‘repeat of last year’ (Puck Daddy)
- Phillies Minor League review, Aug. 17-23
- Puck Daddy’s Summer Series: The St. Louis Blues from A to Z (Puck Daddy)
- Phils have nothing to show for crushing All-Star arms
Fantasy Update: Alex Smith, Concussion – Ruled Out
- Updated: November 19, 2012
San Francisco 49ers quarterback Alex Smith has not received medical clearance from an independent neurologist to return from a concussion and will not play against the Chicago Bears on Monday night, ESPN’s Chris Mortensen reports.
Smith is believed to have sustained his concussion while attempting a quarterback sneak on a fourth-and-one play in the second quarter of last Sunday’s 24-24 tie with the St. Louis Rams.