- Chase Utley at the Bat
- Week 3 In Review
- Phillies Offense Continue to Struggle
- Phillies Lose, But You Got to Love that Cliff Lee
- Two Old Favorites Off to Good Starts
- Utley Wins It Late for Phillies
- Ghost Town
- Rollins Dinger Saved the Day in Extras
- Week 2 In Review
- Phillies Beat Up a Cy Young Front Runner
Fantasy Update: Alex Smith, Concussion – Ruled Out
- Updated: November 19, 2012
San Francisco 49ers quarterback Alex Smith has not received medical clearance from an independent neurologist to return from a concussion and will not play against the Chicago Bears on Monday night, ESPN’s Chris Mortensen reports.
Smith is believed to have sustained his concussion while attempting a quarterback sneak on a fourth-and-one play in the second quarter of last Sunday’s 24-24 tie with the St. Louis Rams.