- UCSB fan confronts Hawaii coach, arrested
- Appling-led Spartans hit on all cylinders in win
- Kilpatrick’s 34 pace Cincinnati by Memphis
- FSU’s Fisher: ‘We’re not defending anything’
- OSU’s Bell out of spring practice after surgery
- No. 6 Villanova seals Big East title with win
- Coach K back at practice day after dizzy spell
- Texas A&M dismisses safety Miles from team
- S. Carolina bans Martin 1 game for language
- Wiggins on Kansas career: ‘Went too quick’
Fantasy Update: Alex Smith, Concussion – Ruled Out
- Updated: November 19, 2012
San Francisco 49ers quarterback Alex Smith has not received medical clearance from an independent neurologist to return from a concussion and will not play against the Chicago Bears on Monday night, ESPN’s Chris Mortensen reports.
Smith is believed to have sustained his concussion while attempting a quarterback sneak on a fourth-and-one play in the second quarter of last Sunday’s 24-24 tie with the St. Louis Rams.