- Michael Phelps Not planning a comeback for the 2016 summer gamesPosted 2 days ago
- Late Magic Wins Series for the PhilliesPosted 2 days ago
- Phillies Week 7 In ReviewPosted 2 days ago
- Union Tough Out Second Straight Win Against FirePosted 3 days ago
- Match Preview: Philadelphia Union vs. Chicago Fire, IIPosted 5 days ago
- Donovan, Galaxy Embarrass Union 4-1Posted 6 days ago
- BREAKING: Union Trade Gabriel Farfan to Chivas USAPosted 8 days ago
- McNabb to Retire as an EaglePosted 8 days ago
- Phillies Week 6 in ReviewPosted 9 days ago
- Desert StormPosted 9 days ago
Hawks beat Bulldogs in Coaches vs. Cancer Classic
- Updated: November 13, 2012
A new college basketball season started tonight on Hawk Hill as the Saint Joseph’s Hawks played the Yale Bulldogs in Coaches vs. Cancer Classic game. The Hawks started the game making 4 straight shots and off to a 8-0 lead after 5 minutes. The Hawks maintained a steady lead, going into halftime with a 25-15 lead over the Bulldogs. The Hawks shot 36% in 1st half, while Yale shot only 25%.
St. Josephs lead the entire second half with a 55-32 lead at 3:41 remaining. The Hawks defeated Yale 61-35.
Saint Joseph’s will play Notre Dame in the championship round of the Coaches vs. Cancer Classic at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn on Friday Night on TruTV.
Final Stats: Langston Galloway scored a game-high 20 points, Ronald Roberts & Halil Kanacevic each notched double-doubles, Kanacevic had 11 points & 11 rebounds while Roberts had 10 points and 12 rebounds
Questions Asked to Saint Joseph’s Head Coach Phil Martelli:
Interview with Saint Joseph’s Junior Forward Ronald Roberts:
Post Game Press Conference: