- Powerful, Fast and Reliable Internet for All Students in the Home
- Wayne Simmonds on Flyers: We don’t want ‘repeat of last year’ (Puck Daddy)
- Phillies Minor League review, Aug. 17-23
- Puck Daddy’s Summer Series: The St. Louis Blues from A to Z (Puck Daddy)
- Phils have nothing to show for crushing All-Star arms
Hawks beat Bulldogs in Coaches vs. Cancer Classic
- Updated: November 13, 2012
A new college basketball season started tonight on Hawk Hill as the Saint Joseph’s Hawks played the Yale Bulldogs in Coaches vs. Cancer Classic game. The Hawks started the game making 4 straight shots and off to a 8-0 lead after 5 minutes. The Hawks maintained a steady lead, going into halftime with a 25-15 lead over the Bulldogs. The Hawks shot 36% in 1st half, while Yale shot only 25%.
St. Josephs lead the entire second half with a 55-32 lead at 3:41 remaining. The Hawks defeated Yale 61-35.
Saint Joseph’s will play Notre Dame in the championship round of the Coaches vs. Cancer Classic at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn on Friday Night on TruTV.
Final Stats: Langston Galloway scored a game-high 20 points, Ronald Roberts & Halil Kanacevic each notched double-doubles, Kanacevic had 11 points & 11 rebounds while Roberts had 10 points and 12 rebounds
Questions Asked to Saint Joseph’s Head Coach Phil Martelli:
Interview with Saint Joseph’s Junior Forward Ronald Roberts:
Post Game Press Conference: