- Powerful, Fast and Reliable Internet for All Students in the Home
- Wayne Simmonds on Flyers: We don’t want ‘repeat of last year’ (Puck Daddy)
- Phillies Minor League review, Aug. 17-23
- Puck Daddy’s Summer Series: The St. Louis Blues from A to Z (Puck Daddy)
- Phils have nothing to show for crushing All-Star arms
High school basketball player with Down Syndrome hits 3-pointer
- Updated: December 7, 2012
Scotty Lubkeman, Golden High School (Colorado) basketball team was playing D’Evelyn last weekend. With 4 seconds remaining, coach John Anderson got him in the game. The team pushed the ball up when Scotty stepped up and fired a three.
“We love Scotty,” said senior Nolan Holmes. “We have been teammates since our freshman year, so we have really grown up together. The biggest thing for us is he can really shoot the ball, so we we’re glad he got in a varsity game and hit the big three-pointer.”
It is always great to here a good sports story, once in a while…What an inspiration!