- Week 3 In Review
- Phillies Offense Continue to Struggle
- Phillies Lose, But You Got to Love that Cliff Lee
- Two Old Favorites Off to Good Starts
- Utley Wins It Late for Phillies
- Ghost Town
- Rollins Dinger Saved the Day in Extras
- Week 2 In Review
- Phillies Beat Up a Cy Young Front Runner
- Here’s to a 500 season!
High school basketball player with Down Syndrome hits 3-pointer
- Updated: December 7, 2012
Scotty Lubkeman, Golden High School (Colorado) basketball team was playing D’Evelyn last weekend. With 4 seconds remaining, coach John Anderson got him in the game. The team pushed the ball up when Scotty stepped up and fired a three.
“We love Scotty,” said senior Nolan Holmes. “We have been teammates since our freshman year, so we have really grown up together. The biggest thing for us is he can really shoot the ball, so we we’re glad he got in a varsity game and hit the big three-pointer.”
It is always great to here a good sports story, once in a while…What an inspiration!