- Union Tough Out Second Straight Win Against FirePosted 17 hours ago
- Match Preview: Philadelphia Union vs. Chicago Fire, IIPosted 2 days ago
- Donovan, Galaxy Embarrass Union 4-1Posted 3 days ago
- BREAKING: Union Trade Gabriel Farfan to Chivas USAPosted 5 days ago
- McNabb to Retire as an EaglePosted 5 days ago
- Phillies Week 6 in ReviewPosted 7 days ago
- Desert StormPosted 7 days ago
- Zac MacMath Leads Union to 1-0 Win Over FirePosted 8 days ago
- Match Preview: Philadelphia Union vs. Chicago FirePosted 9 days ago
- Felix Jones visits Philadelphia Eagles for a workoutPosted 11 days ago
Jonathan Vilma DOES NOT Want Roger Goodell To Eat
- Updated: August 24, 2012
Background: NFL Owner, Roger Goodell, suspended Saints LB Jonathan Vilma for the entire season because of what Vilma says are ‘unsubstantiated claims’. Vilma is currently suing Goodell for defamation. So basically, there is a lot of bad blood between the two.
This poster is apparently being displayed in Brother Jimmy’s BBQ restaurant (in Miami) which is co-owned by Vilma.