- Union Tough Out Second Straight Win Against FirePosted 13 hours ago
- Match Preview: Philadelphia Union vs. Chicago Fire, IIPosted 2 days ago
- Donovan, Galaxy Embarrass Union 4-1Posted 3 days ago
- BREAKING: Union Trade Gabriel Farfan to Chivas USAPosted 5 days ago
- McNabb to Retire as an EaglePosted 5 days ago
- Phillies Week 6 in ReviewPosted 7 days ago
- Desert StormPosted 7 days ago
- Zac MacMath Leads Union to 1-0 Win Over FirePosted 8 days ago
- Match Preview: Philadelphia Union vs. Chicago FirePosted 9 days ago
- Felix Jones visits Philadelphia Eagles for a workoutPosted 11 days ago
Interview: Jeremy Maclin on Andy Reid and Chip Kelly
- Updated: January 21, 2013
PHILADELPHIA-The Philadelphia Soul are looking in every possible way to get their training camp roster filled and today might have found some future soul at their open tryout at the nova care complex. Players were tested on their agility, speed, strength, and ability. During the event I caught up with Jeremy Maclin and we talked some about Chip Kelly’s hiring and his career.
Question- How do you feel about Andy Reid going to Kansas City?
Answer- “I’m happy for him, I think he’s a tremendous coach and will have a solid coaching career in Kansas City.”
Q-What are your thoughts on new coach Chip Kelly?
A-“I had a chance to sit down and talk to him I think he’s a good guy, and brings a lot of energy to our organization and I’m excited to see what he can do.”
Q-Being a lettermen in Football and Basketball what made you chose football?
A-“It was what my heart told me to do it was one of those things where I thought I can go without playing basketball I can’t go without playing football.
Q-What was it like playing in the NFL for the first time?
A-“It was like a dream come true it was one of those things you always dreamed of as a little kid when I actually got to go out there and do it I wanted to make the best of it.”
Q-Do you have any predictions for next year?
A-“No predictions, but I know we will go out there and compete every game.
Thanks to Jeremy for his time.
So while the soul wont have Jeremy at wide receiver I know the guys trying out who could be future soul players enjoyed seeing him. Go Soul/Eagles!