- Chase Utley at the Bat
- Week 3 In Review
- Phillies Offense Continue to Struggle
- Phillies Lose, But You Got to Love that Cliff Lee
- Two Old Favorites Off to Good Starts
- Utley Wins It Late for Phillies
- Ghost Town
- Rollins Dinger Saved the Day in Extras
- Week 2 In Review
- Phillies Beat Up a Cy Young Front Runner
NASCAR Takes A Look At Kurt Busch Actions
- Updated: October 9, 2012
NASCAR is reviewing whether Kurt Busch will face further penalty for ignoring official requests to stop his car after a Lap 98 wreck Sunday at Talladega Superspeedway.
NASCAR parked Busch for the remainder of the Sprint Cup race because he drove away from the wreck with emergency workers still in the process of providing him and the No. 51 Phoenix Racing Chevrolet assistance, and because there was emergency medical equipment on the track.
Busch said he never heard NASCAR’s repeated requests to stop because he’d taken off his helmet that contains radio communication equipment.
I guess we will just have to wait and see the final decisions!