- Michael Phelps Not planning a comeback for the 2016 summer gamesPosted 1 day ago
- Late Magic Wins Series for the PhilliesPosted 1 day ago
- Phillies Week 7 In ReviewPosted 1 day ago
- Union Tough Out Second Straight Win Against FirePosted 3 days ago
- Match Preview: Philadelphia Union vs. Chicago Fire, IIPosted 4 days ago
- Donovan, Galaxy Embarrass Union 4-1Posted 5 days ago
- BREAKING: Union Trade Gabriel Farfan to Chivas USAPosted 7 days ago
- McNabb to Retire as an EaglePosted 7 days ago
- Phillies Week 6 in ReviewPosted 9 days ago
- Desert StormPosted 9 days ago
NASCAR Takes A Look At Kurt Busch Actions
- Updated: October 9, 2012
NASCAR is reviewing whether Kurt Busch will face further penalty for ignoring official requests to stop his car after a Lap 98 wreck Sunday at Talladega Superspeedway.
NASCAR parked Busch for the remainder of the Sprint Cup race because he drove away from the wreck with emergency workers still in the process of providing him and the No. 51 Phoenix Racing Chevrolet assistance, and because there was emergency medical equipment on the track.
Busch said he never heard NASCAR’s repeated requests to stop because he’d taken off his helmet that contains radio communication equipment.
I guess we will just have to wait and see the final decisions!