- Selection committee to monitor Embiid injury
- Florida banged up entering spring practice
- Warren tops Parker for ACC player of year
- Orr out following 7 seasons at Bowling Green
- S. Dakota fires interim hoops coach James
- Ex-Iowa player sues over ‘rhabdo’ injuries
- Cottage Talk Extra Time: (Cardiff City vs. Fulham)
- SOG: 2014 Algarve Cup USWNT v Denmark
- Legends hosts: Nova, Michigan, VCU, Oregon
- Johnson, Sims lead Baylor to Big 12 title
NASCAR Takes A Look At Kurt Busch Actions
- Updated: October 9, 2012
NASCAR is reviewing whether Kurt Busch will face further penalty for ignoring official requests to stop his car after a Lap 98 wreck Sunday at Talladega Superspeedway.
NASCAR parked Busch for the remainder of the Sprint Cup race because he drove away from the wreck with emergency workers still in the process of providing him and the No. 51 Phoenix Racing Chevrolet assistance, and because there was emergency medical equipment on the track.
Busch said he never heard NASCAR’s repeated requests to stop because he’d taken off his helmet that contains radio communication equipment.
I guess we will just have to wait and see the final decisions!