- Powerful, Fast and Reliable Internet for All Students in the Home
- Wayne Simmonds on Flyers: We don’t want ‘repeat of last year’ (Puck Daddy)
- Phillies Minor League review, Aug. 17-23
- Puck Daddy’s Summer Series: The St. Louis Blues from A to Z (Puck Daddy)
- Phils have nothing to show for crushing All-Star arms
Philadelphia Eagles lose 8th in a row
- Updated: December 3, 2012
The Philadelphia Eagles led after the first quarter for the first time all season, and led after the second and third quarters as well. They scored on four consecutive drives at one point, and there was even a 98-yard punt return.
Rookie running back Bryce Brown had another big night, with 169 yards and two more touchdowns.
And the result was the same for Andy Reid and the Eagles.
Philadelphia’s slide reached eight games with a 38-33 loss at Dallas on Sunday night.
It’s the Eagles’ longest losing streak since they dropped 11 in a row during the 1970 season. It’s twice as long as any other losing streak during Reid’s 14 seasons in Philadelphia (3-9).