- Union Tough Out Second Straight Win Against FirePosted 8 hours ago
- Match Preview: Philadelphia Union vs. Chicago Fire, IIPosted 2 days ago
- Donovan, Galaxy Embarrass Union 4-1Posted 3 days ago
- BREAKING: Union Trade Gabriel Farfan to Chivas USAPosted 5 days ago
- McNabb to Retire as an EaglePosted 5 days ago
- Phillies Week 6 in ReviewPosted 6 days ago
- Desert StormPosted 6 days ago
- Zac MacMath Leads Union to 1-0 Win Over FirePosted 8 days ago
- Match Preview: Philadelphia Union vs. Chicago FirePosted 9 days ago
- Felix Jones visits Philadelphia Eagles for a workoutPosted 11 days ago
Philadelphia Eagles lose 8th in a row
- Updated: December 3, 2012
The Philadelphia Eagles led after the first quarter for the first time all season, and led after the second and third quarters as well. They scored on four consecutive drives at one point, and there was even a 98-yard punt return.
Rookie running back Bryce Brown had another big night, with 169 yards and two more touchdowns.
And the result was the same for Andy Reid and the Eagles.
Philadelphia’s slide reached eight games with a 38-33 loss at Dallas on Sunday night.
It’s the Eagles’ longest losing streak since they dropped 11 in a row during the 1970 season. It’s twice as long as any other losing streak during Reid’s 14 seasons in Philadelphia (3-9).