- A Look Ahead After the Phillies Win a Wild One
- Rockie Mountain High
- Chase Utley at the Bat
- Week 3 In Review
- Phillies Offense Continue to Struggle
- Phillies Lose, But You Got to Love that Cliff Lee
- Two Old Favorites Off to Good Starts
- Utley Wins It Late for Phillies
- Ghost Town
- Rollins Dinger Saved the Day in Extras
Philadelphia Flyers ground the Winnipeg Jets
- Updated: February 24, 2013
Philadelphia, PA (2/23/2013) – Brayden Schenn led the Flyers to a 5-3 comeback over Winnipeg Jets with 2 goals, an assist and 3 hits in 13 minutes of ice time.
In total Brayden Schenn scored twice, Giroux, Simmonds and Rinaldo (empty net) scored for the Flyers. Bryzgalov stopped 26 shots, seven while short-handed.
Flyers coach Peter Laviolette on getting to .500, “I don’t know if it is getting back to .500. You have to be so many games over .500 in order to make the playoffs and get a chance to compete for the Cup. So we need to get there at some point and it’s good to be home here with some games and get some rest, like we do today and tomorrow, and use that to our advantage.”