- Michael Phelps Not planning a comeback for the 2016 summer gamesPosted 10 hours ago
- Late Magic Wins Series for the PhilliesPosted 10 hours ago
- Phillies Week 7 In ReviewPosted 10 hours ago
- Union Tough Out Second Straight Win Against FirePosted 2 days ago
- Match Preview: Philadelphia Union vs. Chicago Fire, IIPosted 3 days ago
- Donovan, Galaxy Embarrass Union 4-1Posted 4 days ago
- BREAKING: Union Trade Gabriel Farfan to Chivas USAPosted 6 days ago
- McNabb to Retire as an EaglePosted 6 days ago
- Phillies Week 6 in ReviewPosted 8 days ago
- Desert StormPosted 8 days ago
Philadelphia Flyers ground the Winnipeg Jets
- Updated: February 24, 2013
Philadelphia, PA (2/23/2013) – Brayden Schenn led the Flyers to a 5-3 comeback over Winnipeg Jets with 2 goals, an assist and 3 hits in 13 minutes of ice time.
In total Brayden Schenn scored twice, Giroux, Simmonds and Rinaldo (empty net) scored for the Flyers. Bryzgalov stopped 26 shots, seven while short-handed.
Flyers coach Peter Laviolette on getting to .500, “I don’t know if it is getting back to .500. You have to be so many games over .500 in order to make the playoffs and get a chance to compete for the Cup. So we need to get there at some point and it’s good to be home here with some games and get some rest, like we do today and tomorrow, and use that to our advantage.”