- Michael Phelps Not planning a comeback for the 2016 summer gamesPosted 2 days ago
- Late Magic Wins Series for the PhilliesPosted 2 days ago
- Phillies Week 7 In ReviewPosted 2 days ago
- Union Tough Out Second Straight Win Against FirePosted 4 days ago
- Match Preview: Philadelphia Union vs. Chicago Fire, IIPosted 5 days ago
- Donovan, Galaxy Embarrass Union 4-1Posted 6 days ago
- BREAKING: Union Trade Gabriel Farfan to Chivas USAPosted 8 days ago
- McNabb to Retire as an EaglePosted 8 days ago
- Phillies Week 6 in ReviewPosted 10 days ago
- Desert StormPosted 10 days ago
Stupid News: Phillies Still Giveaway Pence Bobbleheads
- Updated: August 21, 2012
One of the more awkward Phillies giveaways will happen Tuesday night as 44,000 or so fans make their way home with a Hunter Pence bobblehead doll. That’s right, the Phillies are giving away a bobbler of the now San Francisco Giant to all fans attending the Phightins game against the Cincinnati Reds. For their parts the Phils and Pence both seem happy that the promotion is still happening. Yea I guess Pence is happy because we look like idiots for his free publicity! Like come-on he was here for a year! If it was Jimmy Rollins, Chase Utley or maybe…just maybe Shane Victorino; it would be somewhat okay. But Hunter Pence? The guy did nothing here, no championships and no records.
I guess the Eagles should give away a Vince Young Bobble Head this season.