- A Look Ahead After the Phillies Win a Wild One
- Rockie Mountain High
- Chase Utley at the Bat
- Week 3 In Review
- Phillies Offense Continue to Struggle
- Phillies Lose, But You Got to Love that Cliff Lee
- Two Old Favorites Off to Good Starts
- Utley Wins It Late for Phillies
- Ghost Town
- Rollins Dinger Saved the Day in Extras
Ravens Lost Lombardi Trophy After Super Bowl Victory
- Updated: February 5, 2013
Ravens coach John Harbaugh revealed during Monday’s news conference that the Lombardi Trophy was misplaced in the craziness of the postgame celebration.”We hadn’t seen this (trophy) since last night,”
Harbaugh said. “We thought we lost it.”
Harbaugh went on to thank whoever returned the Super Bowl XLVII showpiece.
While there’s no word on the events that led to the temporary disappearance, there is one noteworthy addendum to the story. Whereas CBS filmed coach Jim Harbaugh’s 49ers holding the trophy as part of Sunday’s television production, the Ravens refused to participate.
“You don’t earn the right to even think about it until you’re the one true champion,” explained John Harbaugh.
← Previous Story 2014 Super Bowl Odds