- Michael Phelps Not planning a comeback for the 2016 summer gamesPosted 20 hours ago
- Late Magic Wins Series for the PhilliesPosted 20 hours ago
- Phillies Week 7 In ReviewPosted 20 hours ago
- Union Tough Out Second Straight Win Against FirePosted 2 days ago
- Match Preview: Philadelphia Union vs. Chicago Fire, IIPosted 3 days ago
- Donovan, Galaxy Embarrass Union 4-1Posted 5 days ago
- BREAKING: Union Trade Gabriel Farfan to Chivas USAPosted 6 days ago
- McNabb to Retire as an EaglePosted 7 days ago
- Phillies Week 6 in ReviewPosted 8 days ago
- Desert StormPosted 8 days ago
Ravens Lost Lombardi Trophy After Super Bowl Victory
- Updated: February 5, 2013
Ravens coach John Harbaugh revealed during Monday’s news conference that the Lombardi Trophy was misplaced in the craziness of the postgame celebration.”We hadn’t seen this (trophy) since last night,”
Harbaugh said. “We thought we lost it.”
Harbaugh went on to thank whoever returned the Super Bowl XLVII showpiece.
While there’s no word on the events that led to the temporary disappearance, there is one noteworthy addendum to the story. Whereas CBS filmed coach Jim Harbaugh’s 49ers holding the trophy as part of Sunday’s television production, the Ravens refused to participate.
“You don’t earn the right to even think about it until you’re the one true champion,” explained John Harbaugh.
← Older 2014 Super Bowl Odds