- Chase Utley at the Bat
- Week 3 In Review
- Phillies Offense Continue to Struggle
- Phillies Lose, But You Got to Love that Cliff Lee
- Two Old Favorites Off to Good Starts
- Utley Wins It Late for Phillies
- Ghost Town
- Rollins Dinger Saved the Day in Extras
- Week 2 In Review
- Phillies Beat Up a Cy Young Front Runner
Ryno’s Got The Phillies Streaking
- Updated: August 24, 2013
Maybe its the fact that Sandberg has players report an hour earlier, or maybe it’s that the Phillies couldn’t get much worse than 4 – 19, but for some reason, new manager Ryne Sandberg has the Phillies playing well.
The Phils just earned Sanberg his first three-game winning streak, and even before the past three nights of walk offs, the Phils had won 2 out of 3. That means Sanberg won 5 out of 6 to finish off his first week as a big league manager.
Philly still sit 12 games below a winning record, but it is encouraging to get a good first week with a new manager.