- N. Dakota St. claims Summit title, NCAA bid
- No. 23 DePaul takes Big East over St. John’s
- Zags hold off BYU comeback, win WCC title
- No. 18 Gonzaga shuts down BYU for WCC title
- Mount St. Mary’s (16-16) clinches NCAA bid
- Milwaukee wins Horizon title to reach tourney
- Loyola Marymount parts ways with coach Good
- Penn ends Princeton’s Ivy League title run
- FIU’s Coley surpasses 3,000-point career mark
- South Dakota tops Denver for 1st NCAA berth
Saeid Mohammadpourkarkaragh the Longest Olympics Name?
- Updated: August 7, 2012
What is the longest name in the Olympics?
I have no clue but Saeid Mohammadpourkarkaragh is definitely a competitor in this category! There are almost 10,000 athletes at the Games and scanning through the rosters on the official website isn’t an easy task.
Saeid Mohammadpourkarkaragh has 21 letters, can you try sating his name 10 times fast? Shit, I cant even say this name once, what kind of name is this? There are 17 more letters in his last name than in the name of his home country.
Well one thing is for sure his name is not longer then the all-ime longest olympic name: which belongs to Max Emanuel Maria Alexander Vicot Bruno de la Santisima Trinidad y Todos los Santos von Hohenlohe Langenburg, a skier from the 1956 Winter Games. Can you imagine putting that on a jersey?