- PSL Five: Previewing Union vs. ImpactPosted 15 hours ago
- Bakary Soumaré Traded to FirePosted 1 day ago
- Michael Phelps Not planning a comeback for the 2016 summer gamesPosted 5 days ago
- Late Magic Wins Series for the PhilliesPosted 5 days ago
- Phillies Week 7 In ReviewPosted 5 days ago
- Union Tough Out Second Straight Win Against FirePosted 6 days ago
- Match Preview: Philadelphia Union vs. Chicago Fire, IIPosted 8 days ago
- Donovan, Galaxy Embarrass Union 4-1Posted 9 days ago
- BREAKING: Union Trade Gabriel Farfan to Chivas USAPosted 11 days ago
- McNabb to Retire as an EaglePosted 11 days ago
Rocky’s, Sylvester Stallone’s son, Sage Stallone, found dead
- Updated: July 14, 2012
Sylvester Stallone’s son, Sage Moonblood Stallone, 36, has reportedly been found dead from a drug overdose in his Hollywood home.
Sage Stallone was also an actor, appearing in “Rocky V” as Rocky Balboa Jr, the son of his father’s title character.
“Sylvester Stallone is devastated and grief-stricken over the sudden loss of his son, Sage Stallone… His loss will be felt forever,” said a widely cited statement issued by his publicist, Michelle Bega.
TMZ, blogged the breaking news of Stallone’s death, cited unidentified sources as saying that he had died of an overdose of pills and that it did not appear to be a suicide.
People magazine reported that officers from the LAPD were called to the house at 2:17 p.m.
The body was initially found by a housekeeper, according to Sage Stallone’s attorney George Braunstein, who added that the young actor was not known to be depressed.
Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter told The Associated Press that there were neither signs of foul play nor a suicide note, and that prescription bottles were recovered from the scene.
Sage Stallone was the “Rocky” actor’s eldest child with first wife, Sasha Czack.