- Powerful, Fast and Reliable Internet for All Students in the Home
- Wayne Simmonds on Flyers: We don’t want ‘repeat of last year’ (Puck Daddy)
- Phillies Minor League review, Aug. 17-23
- Puck Daddy’s Summer Series: The St. Louis Blues from A to Z (Puck Daddy)
- Phils have nothing to show for crushing All-Star arms
The Penn State Sandusky Jokes Continue
- Updated: November 16, 2012
The Boston College women’s soccer team will take on Penn State on Friday in a second-round NCAA tournament game, and they’ll have to do so without their second-leading scorer.
Stephanie McCaffrey, will be sitting out because her school is deeming a few Sandusky jokes she made on Twitter went a little too far. McCaffrey sent out 10 tweets, here are just a few that we were able to catch:
McCaffrey eventually deleted the tweets and her Twitter account, but it did not take long for the school to find out. I think this should have been more then just a one game suspension. This matter is not made for joking as many children were affected.