- Red & Blue Hate Yellow: S3, EP. 2
- Vandy hires Utah St.’s Maile as D-line coach
- South Dakota tops Denver for 1st NCAA berth
- Tennessee State fires coach after 5-25 season
- UNC Wilmington fires Peterson after 4 seasons
- Selection committee to monitor Embiid injury
- Florida banged up entering spring practice
- Warren tops Parker for ACC player of year
- Orr out following 7 seasons at Bowling Green
- S. Dakota fires interim hoops coach James
Sixers Get All Bucked Up!
- Updated: November 13, 2012
Brandon Jennings had a season-high 33 points as the Milwaukee Bucks defeated the Philadelphia 76ers, 105-96, on Monday at Wells Fargo Center.
After playing six straight games where one team basically controlled the game the entire way, the Sixers finally caught themselves in a back-and-forth tonight against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Jennings added eight assists and five rebounds, while Monta Ellis finished with 18 points, seven assists and five boards for the Bucks, who improved to 3-0 on the road this season. Mike Dunleavy contributed 13 points and five boards in the victory.
Jrue Holiday had a good game, ending with 25 points on 10-18 shooting as the Sixers’ leading scorer.
The game went back and forth for the next few minutes before the Bucks closed the half with a 14-2 run to lead 62-50. Jennings hit a deep three early in the fourth to give Milwaukee a 92-89 lead, and the Bucks put the game away with a 9-4 push.