- Gators’ Donovan harps on quick turnaround
- Future Blue Devils highlight Jordan game rosters
- Florida, Wichita St. remain 1-2; UK falls out
- UConn, Irish stay top 2 in AP women’s poll
- Self ‘confident’ Embiid will play despite back
- Ejim chosen over Wiggins as Big 12′s POY
- SOG: 2014 Algarve Cup USWNT v Sweden 03/07/2014
- Cuse closes regular season with rout of FSU
- TSD Podcast Episode 57: No New Jersey
- No. 2 ND routs No. 10 Duke, earns ACC title
Temple gets Win Number 1800
- Updated: January 5, 2013
On Monday December 31, 2012 from the Liacouras Center on the Campus of Temple University, The Temple Owls played the Bowling Green Falcons. The Owls were coming into this game off a win over number three Syracuse on December 22. Bowling Green came into this game with a loss to North Dakota on December 28. The game was broadcast locally on TalkRadio 1210 WPHT AM.
Bowling Green started the game with the ball. The first points of the game came from Temple’s Rahlir Hollis Jefferson for two points while the first points for Bowling Green came from Cameron Black. Bowling Green’s Jordan Crawford had a nice bank shot, and the score was 12-8 Temple. Temple’s Hollis-Jefferson had two blocks in the first half. Temple Grew their lead with back to back three pointers by Jake O’Brien. Temple would take a 39-25 lead over Bowling Green into half time.
Temple started the second half with the ball and they continued with a balanced attack. Temple would go on for the 75-57 win and in the process, reached the 1,800 victory mark, joining Syracuse North Carolina, Duke, Kansas and Kentucky.
Temple Head Coach Fran Dunphy Post Game Press Conference after 75-57 Win over Bowling Green:
Temple AD Bill Bradshaw & Temple basketball team
Temple Head Coach Fran Dunphy about Temple to Winning their 1800 Game joining North Carolina, Kentucky, Duke, Syracuse & Kansas:
Questions I asked Temple Head Coach Fran Dunphy Post Game vs Bowling Green:
Interview with Temple Khalif Wyatt Post Game vs Bowling Green: