- Ducks down No. 3 Arizona to win 7th straight
- Florida routs Kentucky to finish 18-0 in SEC
- USC upends No. 4 Stanford in Pac-12 semis
- Duke’s late free throws cap rally past UNC
- Creighton’s McDermott goes over 3K in win
- No. 10 SDSU finishes 16-point rally vs. UNM
- Parker’s career-high 30 lead Duke by UNC
- Morgan steps up as Michigan dashes Indiana
- E. Kentucky upends Belmont for NCAA bid
- Illini’s last-second 3-pointer jolts Hawkeyes
Terrell Owens was ordered to work at Goodwill
- Updated: January 4, 2013
According to court documents that were obtained by TMZ, Former NFL WR Terrell Owens was ordered to work at a Goodwill store in Studio City, Cali. for falling behind in child support payments to one of the mothers of his children, Kimberly Floyd. His volunteer referral form showed that he completed eight hours of work between Dec. 27 and Dec. 28.
I guess folding hand-me-downs sure beats being behind bars.