- NCAA: No “Sic ‘Em Bears” jerseys for Baylor
- Musburger, Palmer lead SEC Network team
- Syracuse among host schools for 2K Classic
- Wife believes Sandusky ‘definitely’ innocent
- Seattle Set for Epic Clash Against Toronto FC
- N. Dakota St. claims Summit title, NCAA bid
- No. 23 DePaul takes Big East over St. John’s
- Zags hold off BYU comeback, win WCC title
- South Dakota tops Denver for 1st NCAA berth
- No. 18 Gonzaga shuts down BYU for WCC title
Terrell Owens was ordered to work at Goodwill
- Updated: January 4, 2013
According to court documents that were obtained by TMZ, Former NFL WR Terrell Owens was ordered to work at a Goodwill store in Studio City, Cali. for falling behind in child support payments to one of the mothers of his children, Kimberly Floyd. His volunteer referral form showed that he completed eight hours of work between Dec. 27 and Dec. 28.
I guess folding hand-me-downs sure beats being behind bars.