- Powerful, Fast and Reliable Internet for All Students in the Home
- Wayne Simmonds on Flyers: We don’t want ‘repeat of last year’ (Puck Daddy)
- Phillies Minor League review, Aug. 17-23
- Puck Daddy’s Summer Series: The St. Louis Blues from A to Z (Puck Daddy)
- Phils have nothing to show for crushing All-Star arms
Terrell Owens was ordered to work at Goodwill
- Updated: January 4, 2013
According to court documents that were obtained by TMZ, Former NFL WR Terrell Owens was ordered to work at a Goodwill store in Studio City, Cali. for falling behind in child support payments to one of the mothers of his children, Kimberly Floyd. His volunteer referral form showed that he completed eight hours of work between Dec. 27 and Dec. 28.
I guess folding hand-me-downs sure beats being behind bars.