- Union Tough Out Second Straight Win Against FirePosted 1 day ago
- Match Preview: Philadelphia Union vs. Chicago Fire, IIPosted 2 days ago
- Donovan, Galaxy Embarrass Union 4-1Posted 4 days ago
- BREAKING: Union Trade Gabriel Farfan to Chivas USAPosted 5 days ago
- McNabb to Retire as an EaglePosted 6 days ago
- Phillies Week 6 in ReviewPosted 7 days ago
- Desert StormPosted 7 days ago
- Zac MacMath Leads Union to 1-0 Win Over FirePosted 8 days ago
- Match Preview: Philadelphia Union vs. Chicago FirePosted 10 days ago
- Felix Jones visits Philadelphia Eagles for a workoutPosted 12 days ago
Terrell Owens was ordered to work at Goodwill
- Updated: January 4, 2013
According to court documents that were obtained by TMZ, Former NFL WR Terrell Owens was ordered to work at a Goodwill store in Studio City, Cali. for falling behind in child support payments to one of the mothers of his children, Kimberly Floyd. His volunteer referral form showed that he completed eight hours of work between Dec. 27 and Dec. 28.
I guess folding hand-me-downs sure beats being behind bars.