- Harvard snags 1st spot in NCAA tourney field
- No. 13 UNC tops No. 8 Terps in ACC tourney
- South Carolina coach Martin sorry for outburst
- Winthrop upsets High Point with last-second 3
- Wichita St. routs Evansville, improves to 32-0
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
- Cottage Talk: Match Preview (Fulham vs. Cardiff City)
- MLS Kit Week Review Spectacular! Part 2
- Ohio St. upsets No. 11 Penn St. in quarterfinals
- No. 2 Notre Dame cruises past Florida State
The Color Run Philadelphia
- Updated: July 8, 2012
PHILADELPHIA — On Sunday July 8th, the city of Philadelphia was filled with colored people! The Color Run is a 5K race in which paint is tossed on runners through various check points. This was the first attempt in Philadelphia, and it was a success with over 20k registers!
The course began beside the Rocky Statue and ended in front of the Art Museum. There was music everywhere, and it was a day for many to remember. The Color Run will be making its next stop in San Francisco on July 14, 2012 and hoping to travel across country to Australia by next year!
Check out the before and after photos of the Wired 96.5 Staff at The Color Run