- A Look Ahead After the Phillies Win a Wild One
- Rockie Mountain High
- Chase Utley at the Bat
- Week 3 In Review
- Phillies Offense Continue to Struggle
- Phillies Lose, But You Got to Love that Cliff Lee
- Two Old Favorites Off to Good Starts
- Utley Wins It Late for Phillies
- Ghost Town
- Rollins Dinger Saved the Day in Extras
The Color Run Philadelphia
- Updated: July 8, 2012
PHILADELPHIA — On Sunday July 8th, the city of Philadelphia was filled with colored people! The Color Run is a 5K race in which paint is tossed on runners through various check points. This was the first attempt in Philadelphia, and it was a success with over 20k registers!
The course began beside the Rocky Statue and ended in front of the Art Museum. There was music everywhere, and it was a day for many to remember. The Color Run will be making its next stop in San Francisco on July 14, 2012 and hoping to travel across country to Australia by next year!
Check out the before and after photos of the Wired 96.5 Staff at The Color Run