- Michael Phelps Not planning a comeback for the 2016 summer gamesPosted 2 days ago
- Late Magic Wins Series for the PhilliesPosted 2 days ago
- Phillies Week 7 In ReviewPosted 2 days ago
- Union Tough Out Second Straight Win Against FirePosted 3 days ago
- Match Preview: Philadelphia Union vs. Chicago Fire, IIPosted 4 days ago
- Donovan, Galaxy Embarrass Union 4-1Posted 5 days ago
- BREAKING: Union Trade Gabriel Farfan to Chivas USAPosted 7 days ago
- McNabb to Retire as an EaglePosted 8 days ago
- Phillies Week 6 in ReviewPosted 9 days ago
- Desert StormPosted 9 days ago
The Color Run Philadelphia
- Updated: July 8, 2012
PHILADELPHIA — On Sunday July 8th, the city of Philadelphia was filled with colored people! The Color Run is a 5K race in which paint is tossed on runners through various check points. This was the first attempt in Philadelphia, and it was a success with over 20k registers!
The course began beside the Rocky Statue and ended in front of the Art Museum. There was music everywhere, and it was a day for many to remember. The Color Run will be making its next stop in San Francisco on July 14, 2012 and hoping to travel across country to Australia by next year!
Check out the before and after photos of the Wired 96.5 Staff at The Color Run