- Harvard snags 1st spot in NCAA tourney field
- No. 13 UNC tops No. 8 Terps in ACC tourney
- South Carolina coach Martin sorry for outburst
- Winthrop upsets High Point with last-second 3
- Wichita St. routs Evansville, improves to 32-0
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
- Cottage Talk: Match Preview (Fulham vs. Cardiff City)
- MLS Kit Week Review Spectacular! Part 2
- Ohio St. upsets No. 11 Penn St. in quarterfinals
- No. 2 Notre Dame cruises past Florida State
Tri-State NYE at Lincoln Financial Field with Eagles LeSean “Shady” McCoy
- Updated: December 10, 2012
215NYE Presents Tri-State New Year’s Eve Red Carpet Affair
Press Release per 215NYE, LLC
New Year’s Eve Party at Lincoln Financial Field host by LeSean “Shady” McCoy and guests Tra Thomas and Hollis Thomas.
Philadelphia, PA (November 2012) – Philadelphia has long been recognized as a city known for firsts… the first library, first museum, first U.S. Post Office; and now we are adding to that list. 215NYE, LLC would like to cordially invite you to join us for the first ever New Year’s Eve Red Carpet Affair taking place at Lincoln Financial Field.
On Monday, December 31, 2012, be a part of history. Our “Countdown for a Cause New Year’s Eve Red Carpet Affair” will be the most talked about New Year’s Eve event in the Tri-state area, and we want you to join us for the ultimate party with a purpose! The event will benefit Rising Sons and Duffy’s Hope – two phenomenal non-profit organizations that provide critical resources, life skills, and supportive partnerships to local families and children for hope of a brighter future.
Lincoln Financial Field’s West Club will be transformed into an Ultra Chic Lounge that will feature 4-DJs, 2-live bands, and 4-VIP Lounges. Additional amenities will include complimentary shuttle service from event parking in Lot K, free party favors, and express entry for VIP ticket holders.
Confirmed entertainment ranges from Philly’s hottest DJs, DJ Mr. Hollywood and DJ Marty Geez, to the Tri-State area’s hottest bands, Fat Daddy Has Been and Best Kept Soul. All are sure to keep the crowd dancing long after the ball drops!