- Bakary Soumaré Traded to FirePosted 8 hours ago
- Michael Phelps Not planning a comeback for the 2016 summer gamesPosted 4 days ago
- Late Magic Wins Series for the PhilliesPosted 4 days ago
- Phillies Week 7 In ReviewPosted 4 days ago
- Union Tough Out Second Straight Win Against FirePosted 5 days ago
- Match Preview: Philadelphia Union vs. Chicago Fire, IIPosted 7 days ago
- Donovan, Galaxy Embarrass Union 4-1Posted 8 days ago
- BREAKING: Union Trade Gabriel Farfan to Chivas USAPosted 9 days ago
- McNabb to Retire as an EaglePosted 10 days ago
- Phillies Week 6 in ReviewPosted 11 days ago
Who wore #17 for the Sixers?
- Updated: August 11, 2012
Below are those who wore #17 for the 76ers:
Wally Osterkorn (1952)
Jim Neal (1954)
Jim Tucker (1956-1957)
Togo Palazzi (1958-1960)
Albert King (1988)
Charles Shackleford (1993)
The last time the #17 was worn for the Philadelphia 76ers, was in 1993 almost 19 years ago!
Charles Shackleford was selected by the New Jersey Nets in the 2nd round (32nd overall pick) of the 1988 NBA Draft. He played in six NBA seasons as a forward-center for the Nets, Philadelphia 76ers, Minnesota Timberwolves and Charlotte Hornets. Shackleford’s best year as a pro came during the 1989–1990 NBA season when he averaged 8.2 points per game in 70 games for the Nets.