- No. 2 ND routs No. 10 Duke, earns ACC title
- USC holds off Oregon St. for 1st Pac-12 title
- Stanford hires Texas’ Akina as secondary coach
- Saint Louis captures 2nd straight A-10 title
- Nebraska upsets ninth-ranked Wisconsin
- Albany stuns Vermont in America East semis
- DePaul routs Georgetown in Big East quarters
- Kansas St. fires Patterson after 11-19 season
- Winthrop earns school’s first Big South title
- Ohio St. pulls away late, edges Michigan St.
Wired 96.5′s JP Allen Rappels 22 Stories for Autism Speaks
- Updated: August 27, 2013
(Philadelphia)- Wired 96.5 teamed up with Autism Speaks for one of their over one hundred, nation-wide community events. JP Allen from The Morning Show crew at Wired, some folks from the Autism Speaks foundation, and one of their top fund-raiser all participated in the event called Over the Edge Philadelphia this past Friday at the Hyatt Regency at Penn’s Landing. The group rappelled down the entire all 22 stories of to support the mission of Autism Speaks. PJ’s Wired cape is a nice touch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cql0gwJMhFQ – In case it does not load for your video.