- A Look Ahead After the Phillies Win a Wild One
- Rockie Mountain High
- Chase Utley at the Bat
- Week 3 In Review
- Phillies Offense Continue to Struggle
- Phillies Lose, But You Got to Love that Cliff Lee
- Two Old Favorites Off to Good Starts
- Utley Wins It Late for Phillies
- Ghost Town
- Rollins Dinger Saved the Day in Extras
Wired 96.5′s JP Allen Rappels 22 Stories for Autism Speaks
- Updated: August 27, 2013
(Philadelphia)- Wired 96.5 teamed up with Autism Speaks for one of their over one hundred, nation-wide community events. JP Allen from The Morning Show crew at Wired, some folks from the Autism Speaks foundation, and one of their top fund-raiser all participated in the event called Over the Edge Philadelphia this past Friday at the Hyatt Regency at Penn’s Landing. The group rappelled down the entire all 22 stories of to support the mission of Autism Speaks. PJ’s Wired cape is a nice touch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cql0gwJMhFQ – In case it does not load for your video.